1. You report your concern to a member of the team.
2. They will consult with Matt Atkinson (if not referred directly to him).
3. The following three steps are then decided upon:
- Step One: No referral to Social Care but School may open an Early Help intervention.
- Step Two: Referral is made to Social Care and they make a decision in one day whether it proceeds further.
- Step Three: If a child is in immediate danger we contact the police.
4. A member of the team will let you know the outcome of your referral when appropriate.
5. If you are not happy with the outcome having referred a child please consult with Matt Atkinson who will then advise about contacting the NSPCC whistleblowing hotline on 0800 028 0285.